Friday, June 20, 2008

171/366: cowl

171/366: cowl

I bought this book over a year ago and have just gotten around to really reading it. I'm one of those readers who gets distracted easily by new reading material. It's also been a long time since I'd given myself over to a novel of any sort.

Science fiction has been a favorite genre since before I was a teen. During my teens, I basically inhaled sci-fi novels and other books. It's taken me a while to get back to devoting time to regular book reading, but I'm coming along.

One thing that changed my reading habits was the change in my commute. I used to live on the other side of the city, miles away from my job. Perfect for reading on the train or bus. For the past 10 years, I've had an 8 minute walk to work. That, coupled with the increased amount of time I spend online changed my reading habits pretty drastically.

I"m on the road to recovery.

That black blob on the right is our cat, Sydney, not at all interested in what I"m doing.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites