Tuesday, June 17, 2008

169/366: wall stance

169/366: wall stance

Got up early this morning after tossing and turning for almost two hours. The cat was doing his cat thing, running around like a maniac at 5am. Between that and having to get up for the bathroom, sleep was a long-gone memory.

I figured that it was better to be productive rather than not being able to sleep, so I finally got up around 7:30am, grabbed my camera and tripod and headed out for some early-morning shooting. I don't usually go out with the specific intention of photographing anything; I just pull out my camera when I find something interesting to shoot. This morning I thought it might be a good idea to bring the tripod along to get some shots that might not have turned out as well free-handed.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites