Friday, February 29, 2008

60/366: junkie

60/366: junkie

I love doing crossword puzzles. I'm pretty casual about it, though, there are a lot of unfinished ones in my wake. I used to tackle the New York Times puzzle on Sundays, and actually came really close to finishing a couple. I haven't bought the Sunday Times in a while. Money has been tight at times and at $5.00 it's one of those things I can go without for a while.

It's not like there's not other good sources of crosswords. I'm always hunting down the daily Metro and always tackle the ones in the free weeklies here. Not having to pay for the puzzles makes it all the better. I'll even look at papers people have discarded just to see if the crossword hasn't been done. I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I find one on the train or bus. You would think I'd just hit the lottery big from the grin that takes over...

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites